Maximum Occupancy: Adults: 2 | Children: 2 (if under 2 years of age)
Experience the true essence of elegance, spaciousness, and exceptional lighting in our Junior Suites at the Hotel Nacional de Cuba. Whether you're in need of extra space or embarking on a romantic getaway, these suites offer a remarkable retreat that exceeds expectations. Indulge in the enchanting atmosphere of the spacious living area, perfect for intimate moments and shared memories. The tranquil bedroom serves as a peaceful sanctuary, allowing you to enjoy a restful sleep after a day of exploring or celebrating.
These suites offer a romantic setting, ideal for honeymooners, and are distinguished by their impeccable elegance, generous dimensions, and exceptional lighting throughout every area.
All our 31 Junior Suites rooms have a living room that can be used to enjoy your quality time with your family, socialize with friends, or work in private when you need to. The Junior Suites at Hotel Nacional de Cuba all have amazing views of the city or the ocean.
Our 6 Junior Suites, located on the Executive Floor, offer our guests all the regular amenities, along with the additional services they will need to make their business trip successful and enjoyable.
Average Room Size: 62 m2
Type of Beds:
- Twin beds: 1.90 m length x 1 m width
- Queen Size: 1.90 m length x 1.50 m width
- King size: 1.90 m length x 2 m width
As part of the Junior Suite package, guests receive a free 24 hour parking spot, one massage and sauna service during their stay, plus a free pass for the popular historic tour of the hotel.
- Air Conditioner
- Desk and chair
- Hot and cold water
- Iron and ironing board
- Living Room
- Plasma cable TV
- Private bathrooms (2)
- Room service
Plus Enjoy all the Benefits of our Executive Floor :
(only available for Suites on the Executive Floor)
- Private check-in.
- Early check-in (subject to availability).
- Late check-out (subject to availability).
- Breakfast on the Executive Floor.
- Personalized welcome letter.
- Daily turndown service in the room.
- Laundry service, ironing and sewing of two garments, free of charge, during your stay.
- Pillow menu and butler service upon guest's request.
- Preferential reservations at the hotel's a la carte restaurants, Cabaret Parisien and all other outlets.
- Tea and coffee services, pastries and dry pastries, tapas, and national cocktails, between the hours of 12:00 pm and 4:00 pm.
- Meeting and event rooms.