Rooms and Amenities
All our rooms are spacious and have magnificent ocean or city views.
Whether visiting for pleasure or business, at Hotel Nacional de Cuba we will makes sure you will have a comfortable and memorable stay.
As the premier choice of 5 stars hotels in Havana, we offer a warm and inviting environment, spacious and well-equipped rooms with astonishing ocean and city views, and an exceptional location in the very center of the city of Havana, facing the warm waters of the Gulf of Mexico and the entrance to the Bay of the capital.
When you stay at Hotel Nacional de Cuba, you won’t be staying at just any hotel, but in a legendary world class monument; with a rich and surprising past that combines milestones of the Cuban history and national culture, and that since inauguration in 1930 has welcomed countless personalities of world history, culture, science, sport and politics.
Perfect for romantic getaways, fun-filled vacations, or productive business stays, we provide the finest and most memorable experience in Havana accommodation.
The hotel has 426 Standard Rooms, 30 Junior Suites, 12 Senior Suites, 2 Special Suites, 1 Presidential Suite, and 1 Royal Suite. Most of our rooms have been recently renovated, and have been conveniently equipped for maximum comfort . All rooms prices include: Breakfast Buffet, Internet (Wi-Fi), Fitness, Sauna, Safe and many more amenities.
Check-In Time is 4:00 PM
Check-Out Time is 12:00 PM
Minimum Check-In Age is 18
When staying at any of our rooms at the Executive Floor our guests will enjoy some exclusive perks and valued added benefits, such as: expedite check-in at our desk on the Executive Floor, free early check-in*, advanced reservations at the hotel’s à la carte restaurants, free late check-out until 4:00 pm*, free access to meeting rooms and printing services, assorted free snacks, tapas, tea, coffee, and Cuban cocktails at the 6th floor between 12:00 pm and 4:00 pm, additional room amenities and daily room cleaning service, free daily laundry service for up to two pieces of garment, pillow menu and butler service.
In addition to the above, guests staying at our Special Senior Suites, Presidential Suite, and Royal Suite, will also enjoy: 24×7 expedited and private check-in/out, courtesy massages and sauna access during their entire stay**, a courtesy Habanos tasting and paring with Cuban coffee or rum (“Ritual Sabor a Cuba”)**, and a free corporate gift.
*Subject to availability | **Prior reservation is required
Over the years we have jealously preserved as treasures a number of rooms where political, cultural and sports personalities stayed as guests, filling our hotel with history, tradition, and legend.
|NAT KING COLE||218|
|AVA GARDNER Y FRANK SINATRA||225|
|JOHNNY WEISSMÜLLER (TARZÁN)||232|
|MARIO MORENO (CANTINFLAS)||255|
|BOLA DE NIEVE||221|
|JOSE RAUL CAPABLANCA||305|
|JEAN PAUL SARTRE||539|
|BARON HANS HEINRICH THYSSEN-BORNEMISZA||739|
AMENITIES AND FACILITIES
- Air Conditioner
- Bathtub and Shower
- Hair Dryer
- Wheelchair access
- No Smoking Rooms
- Wake Up Call Service
- Beauty salon*
- Laundry / ironing / dry cleaning*
- Medical service
- Babysitting service*
- Pool for children and / or adults
- Fitness center
- Steam shower
- Tennis court
- Satellite TV
- Poolside Bar
- Grocery, pharmacy and / or perfume
- Gift Shop
- Department stores
- Business Services
- Service photocopier
- Audiovisual equipment (TV, projector, etc.)
- Conference hall
- Events Room
- Internet access in public areas
- Coffee service in the Lobby
- House Exchange / Exchange
- Fire Safety
- Personal security
- Service car rental
- Classic Cars and Taxis
- Free parking on site
- Nearby parking
- Bilingual staff
- Tourism Bureau
*This service might require payment.
DISABILITY ACCESS / ACCESSIBLE AMENITIES
Hotel Nacional de Cuba has been recognized as one of the hotels in Latin America with the best accessibility access.
Everyone is welcome at Hotel Nacional de Cuba and we do our utmost to ensure that our hotel is accessible to all, and therefore we are constantly improving our facilities to make them the most accessible to everyone.
We can provide the following facilities to accommodate our guests with disabilities:
- Adequate signage system throughout the Hotel.
- Parking fences for people with motor disabilities.
- Entrance for people with motor disabilities with access ramp.
- Four rooms for people with motor disabilities.
- Rooms for people with visual disabilities.
- Rooms for people with hearing disabilities.
- Cubicles in public restrooms, cabarets and meeting rooms for people with motor disabilities.
- Main and executive floor reception, hospitality management and event rooms with magnetic induction loop systems.
- Vertical platform for the access of people with motor disabilities to the cabaret.
- Portable elevator that allows access for people with motor disabilities to the interior of the pool.
- New modules for bathrooms (sinks, auxiliary bars for toilets and for shower area with chair).
- Folding bars with long pole hangers for the interior of the closet in rooms.
- Automatic opening arm for one-leaf doors with manual operation (by pressing a button)
- Emergency signaling system for bathrooms and rooms.
- Accessible phones.
- Signage in Braille: Room numbers, in elevators, in safes, in telephones, product labels in minibars, amenities
- Accessible telephones connected to warning lights.
- Mobile magnetic induction loop equipment.
- Alarm clock with vibration alarm.
- Visual and acoustic fire alarm in rooms.
- Ramps for weak motors if needed.
Need more help?